Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcforum View Post
    Hi nofo,

Do you know of any forums for silver, which are similar to firstenercastfinancial? Any recommendations on how to research the silver commodity?

I am bullish do to the state of the US economy. Keep in mind I am relatively new to this as well.

J
    I dont know of any other forums that are worth while... if you hear of one let me know. Silver is discussed a bit here in the Oil thread and how it relates to the economy. be careful with silver, it is a bad one to be on the wrong side of, especially on the bear side. The current events in euro concern is likely driving the buyers to bonds and away from silver. I feel better now betting with silver and gold than betting against it. greek bond swap is driving the action today.

Comment

Bought HZU at $6.50.

Comment

Originally posted by richby100 View Post
        Bought HZU at $6.50.
        bot 1 HZU @ 6.57
        bot 1 HZU @ 6.46 averaged 6.515
        sold 1 HZU @ 6.42
        sold 1/2 HZU @ 6.58
        Holding 1/2 HZU @ 6.515 + core position at higher...

bot 3 CEE at 1.24

will attempt to squeeze some juice out of the silver by range trading it tomorrow...

Will discuss the monetary currency aspect vs silver and oil in the oil thread with MoneyH.

Comment

Originally posted by nofo View Post
          bot 1 HZU @ 6.57
          bot 1 HZU @ 6.46 averaged 6.515
          sold 1 HZU @ 6.42
          sold 1/2 HZU @ 6.58
          Holding 1/2 HZU @ 6.515 + core position at higher...

bot 3 CEE at 1.24

will attempt to squeeze some juice out of the silver by range trading it tomorrow...

Will discuss the monetary currency aspect vs silver and oil in the oil thread with MoneyH.
          ...& you thought I had balls playing HNU the other day!!..you guys are going toe-to-toe w/the currency mkts!!...& they are all catching the U$ bug...don't sleep in 2morrow AM

Comment

Originally posted by KJF View Post
            ...& you thought I had balls playing HNU the other day!!..you guys are going toe-to-toe w/the currency mkts!!...& they are all catching the U$ bug...don't sleep in 2morrow AM
            just stay on side.. thx fr ur good posts, ... it can be all bout those that understand ur broken arrow theory.... I like it, it works and is good education for future, thx alot for that.. nofo

Comment

Originally posted by nofo View Post
              just stay on side.. thx fr ur good posts, ... it can be all bout those that understand ur broken arrow theory.... I like it, it works and is good education for future, thx alot for that.. nofo
              ..No Problemo....it does feel good when a little plan comes together, doesn't it?

Comment

yup goin down now East coast time is a bit diff than the West... tc. ps check the other etf comment I made, a bit crazy like wtf? ttyl

Comment

Originally posted by richby100 View Post
                  Bought HZU at $6.50.
                  Sold near close yesterday at 6.58. Oh well, I'll take the profit.

Comment

buy HOD @ 4.65 holding 24/24 across 6 accounts

Comment

Anyone gambling on volatility via HVU?
                      I'm in <1 position @ $3.63 ACB.
                      Things need a little shake-up!
                      Options - A good way to not get your head ripped off ;-)

Comment

hmmm dont like much out there.

-have gone long on HEP though covered calls gold miners with 15-20% annualized dividend
                        -HOU/HOD is not so attractive right now , kinda midrange
                        -Bot and sold HZU, I would like a bit more of that but out of $
                        -Dont know $hit about hvu, and don't like to trade things i dont know about although I have heard a bit about it... seems risky to me, but just dont know how it works... Spain is definately in the news now though.
                        -Had been playin a bit of K (kinross) and CEE paid big today, flirted with UUU, but mostly HND has been sucking blood out of my juggular and have been doing best to tread water with it this week...

GL all

Comment

silver is tanking hard hzu is a good 1st position buy soon, hmmm $30.60 oz .

$30 , bit of volatility on that puppy, I dumped all my HZU...

Comment

The model is broken and the tough decisions aren't being made. Sounds a lot like the old GM and Chrysler with their broken business models. I ask people what they think would happen when a country defaults, nobody seems to have a clue.
                            CBAC Funding , factoring .

Comment

Working...
                            X