Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2012 Trading Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • January 2012 Trading Thread

    **...holding 4 U @ Ave 9.38/2 D @ 19.49/2 Margin Available**

    "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!"

    ..& sell 2 HND @ mkt19.94/2.96ishG...+2.3%w'end hold

    ..& buy 2 U @ 6.90/2.963ishG ...are we oversold yet??

  • #2
    Originally posted by KJF View Post
    **...holding 4 U @ Ave 9.38/2 D @ 19.49/2 Margin Available**

    "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!"

    ..& sell 2 HND @ mkt19.94/2.96ishG...+2.3%w'end hold

    ..& buy 2 U @ 6.90/2.963ishG ...are we oversold yet??
    I guess next two days NG goes up as per 2010 & 2011...

    STOCHRSI(14) 17.68 Oversold
    Williams %R -95.455 Oversold

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TomJoseph View Post
      I guess next two days NG goes up as per 2010 & 2011...

      STOCHRSI(14) 17.68 Oversold
      Williams %R -95.455 Oversold
      hOW U WILL RATE THE COMING EIA REPORT WHICH MAY SHOW AROUND NET WITHDRAWAL OF AROUND -70BCF. PLEASE REPLY.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KJF View Post
        **...holding 4 U @ Ave 9.38/2 D @ 19.49/2 Margin Available**

        "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!"

        ..& sell 2 HND @ mkt19.94/2.96ishG...+2.3%w'end hold

        ..& buy 2 U @ 6.90/2.963ishG ...are we oversold yet??
        ..& buy 2 U @ 6.82/2.95G...All In...looking for 2.99/3.00

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SKS View Post
          hOW U WILL RATE THE COMING EIA REPORT WHICH MAY SHOW AROUND NET WITHDRAWAL OF AROUND -70BCF. PLEASE REPLY.
          Answer in my previous statement based on 2010 and 2011 but NG may go down.
          Next 10 to 15 days weather another factor...

          Comment


          • #6
            Whether is normal or below normal in major parts of usa, so the ng should show upward trend. What do u say

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SKS View Post
              Whether is normal or below normal in major parts of usa, so the ng should show upward trend. What do u say
              I guess so...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KJF View Post
                ..& buy 2 U @ 6.82/2.95G...All In...looking for 2.99/3.00
                ..& sell 2 U @ 6.99/2.987ishG...+2.5%dtrade...still holding 2 U (edit: of 2day's buys...holding 6 total)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Very confused don't know which way ng will move.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KJF View Post
                    ..& sell 2 U @ 6.99/2.987ishG...+2.5%dtrade...still holding 2 U (edit: of 2day's buys...holding 6 total)
                    Hi KJF: Happy New year
                    Waiting for your action as a guidance for me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SKS View Post
                      Hi KJF: Happy New year
                      Waiting for your action as a guidance for me.
                      I follow one simple rule"follow the great players to be successful". And the game u played till now is really amazing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KJF View Post
                        ..& sell 2 U @ 6.99/2.987ishG...+2.5%dtrade...still holding 2 U (edit: of 2day's buys...holding 6 total)
                        ..& sell 2 U @ 7.11/3.007ishG...+3%dtrade...holding the 4 'Dogs'

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KJF View Post
                          ..& sell 2 U @ 7.11/3.007ishG...+3%dtrade...holding the 4 'Dogs'
                          great move

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KJF View Post
                            ..& sell 2 U @ 7.11/3.007ishG...+3%dtrade...holding the 4 'Dogs'
                            ...& buy 1 U @ 6.99/2.985G...one more run to 3.01?..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KJF View Post
                              ...& buy 1 U @ 6.99/2.985G...one more run to 3.01?..
                              ...& buy 3 U @ 7.05/2.997ishG....All In Again...last 4 buys Ave 7.04

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X