Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2012 trading thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this is amazing and just about how I feel about the situation... the bull shoulda run , he is faster... amusement, great fake out... slow patient and ultimately convincing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdTdp7Ep6AM

    gl tmorrow, spread widening, should be a battle, I held all D positions tday and was not distracted by much, was beary relaxing day.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KJF View Post
      ..power out again & back to 10" screen & stik

      ...& sell 1 D @ 31.75/2.41?K...call B/Ev dtrade (..didn't look good there for a while, did it?)....it was tempting to carry o'nite but mayb not as a margin pos...

      ...holding 0U/5D (1 core @ ave 12.42/4 K traders @ ave 31.50)/3 margin pos

      ...did you see those 31.30 bids come in ~2.28/2.29EST?? ...F*****rs, Eh??

      ...Rock n Roll 2morrow..
      Good Morning EveryBody....

      "Beware the Ides of March"..."..the Ides of March have come.."..."Aye Caesar, but not gone.." [...& that about sums up what I remember of my Hi School Ed...well, there was also Linda (..more affectionately known as 'Bubbles')...but she wasn't exactly part of the curriculum...]

      ~10:10EST....J trading @ 2.28/K trading @ 2.41...playing to a 3 - 3.5% reaction, (push it a little bit 2day...JIC)

      ...limit sell 3 D ..1 @ 33.98..1 @ 34.18...1 @ 34.48

      ...of course, mkt sell s/u

      ...NO limit buys on U or D

      ...Good Luck EveryBody...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KJF View Post
        Good Morning EveryBody....

        "Beware the Ides of March"..."..the Ides of March have come.."..."Aye Caesar, but not gone.." [...& that about sums up what I remember of my Hi School Ed...well, there was also Linda (..more affectionately known as 'Bubbles')...but she wasn't exactly part of the curriculum...]

        ~10:10EST....J trading @ 2.28/K trading @ 2.41...playing to a 3 - 3.5% reaction, (push it a little bit 2day...JIC)

        ...limit sell 3 D ..1 @ 33.98..1 @ 34.18...1 @ 34.48

        ...of course, mkt sell s/u

        ...NO limit buys on U or D

        ...Good Luck EveryBody...
        Hummphh!!

        ..& buy 1 D @ mkt 30.52/2.45??K....margin trader ...looking for 2.41/2.40....0U/6D....all limit sells still in place....patience, patience...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KJF View Post
          Hummphh!!

          ..& buy 1 D @ mkt 30.52/2.45??K....margin trader ...looking for 2.41/2.40....0U/6D....all limit sells still in place....patience, patience...
          ...& selll 1 d @ 31.35/2.425?K...+2.7%dtyrade...0U/5D....will try again @ 2.45/or D blo 31

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KJF View Post
            ...& selll 1 d @ 31.35/2.425?K...+2.7%dtyrade...0U/5D....will try again @ 2.45/or D blo 31
            ..& buy 1 D @ 30.81/2.45K...margin trader....looking/hoping for 2.41/2.40....

            Comment


            • Where's the Ostrich this AM??....I'm getting worried!!

              Comment


              • core 6D
                buy 2D 30.85 8D
                sell 1D 31.15 7D

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nofo View Post
                  core 6D
                  buy 2D 30.85 8D
                  sell 1D 31.15 7D
                  Hi nofo...Hang In There!!...PayDay-Is-On-The-Way!!.....have you seen the Ostrich this AM??

                  Comment


                  • core 6D
                    buy 2D 30.85 8D
                    sell 1D 31.15 7D
                    sell 1D 31.25

                    Comment


                    • note Oil tanking right now

                      Comment


                      • core 6D
                        buy 2D 30.85 8D
                        sell 1D 31.15 7D
                        sell 1D 31.25
                        buy 0.5D 30.90
                        buy 1.0D 30.80 1.5 traders 7.5 total

                        Comment


                        • core 6D
                          buy 2D 30.85 8D
                          sell 1D 31.15 7D
                          sell 1D 31.25
                          buy 0.5D 30.90
                          buy 1.0D 30.80 1.5 traders 7.5 total
                          sell 0.5D 31.15

                          Comment


                          • core 6D
                            buy 2D 30.85 8D
                            sell 1D 31.15 7D
                            sell 1D 31.25
                            buy 0.5D 30.90
                            buy 1.0D 30.80 1.5 traders 7.5 total
                            sell 0.5D 31.15
                            sell 1D 31.20 0 traders 6D core

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by KJF View Post
                              ..& buy 1 D @ 30.81/2.45K...margin trader....looking/hoping for 2.41/2.40....
                              ...& sell 1 D @ 31.28/2.43?K...+1.5%dtrade...Hmmm....2.43S??...0U/5D...still no thought of trying U..

                              ..but, glancing @ the D chart for K, a case could be made for a base forming...

                              Comment




                              • One is more likely than the other. Don't get ya heads chopped off either way.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X