No announcement yet.

Storage for EIA report date 9/10/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does EOS even matter at this point? I agree 4.1 is way too adventurous but the predictions now need to shift to EOD correct?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbya1999 View Post
      Does EOS even matter at this point? I agree 4.1 is way too adventurous but the predictions now need to shift to EOD correct?
      It doesn't matter. He is pulling a high number out of his *ss to make it look like there is still the possibility of storage congestion.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY

Comment

Originally posted by PAPA ROACH View Post

Comment

Originally posted by hardhat View Post
            Which will be more exciting?
            A being short in front
            B being long in back
            C neither

Comment

Originally posted by NGAlpha View Post
              A being short in front
              B being long in back
              C neither
              I'm too busy to answer.

Comment

A being short in front
                B being long in back
                C neither

LOL - I like Papa Roach- we get skin in the game and it impacts our rational thinking- I am not here to insult anyone- but to express a viewpoint- it is not about how many drinks I had or pulling something out of my ass- I have NO skin in the game right now- I am trying to absorb where we are at in a critical month or two ahead- generally this would be a time of strength- winter coming on and demand in the headlights- gas generally moves ahead. I am not committed at this point. Weather predictions and production sentiment work together. My feeling is that the decline is drilling is bullish- the connection to pipelines for sitting wells is bearish- the outlook for the energy markets generally bearish- the possibility of a typical power El Nino generally bearish, but not always so- In that we look at the future with a lot of uncertainty- the NG market reflects this sentiment totally and we will LIKELY see this seesaw action for a few weeks until it shifts- if cold weather starts to appear on the forecasts the market will respond. Is 4100 a possibility - yes but that will require a series of forecasts- is 3900 a possibility- big time. Are we in danger of hitting a storage wall- NO. My years of being here and making mistakes for bias are painfully real- BUT when I get on a roll it is sweet. Anyone who suggests they have the magic want and wants to denigrate others- their problem no mine. I do not call anyone an ass or anything else for a different opinion. I come to the site to evaluate the opinions of others relative to the analytical and logic provided. To succumb to name calling is immature. Enough said!

Comment

^ Sorry, it wasn't name calling, more of a figure of speech and expressing frustration.

Comment

I think market will get into the trend of shoulder season when we see triple digit injection in two weeks. I believe EOS will be around 3940 bcf, and the injection will continue into the first two weeks of Nov if El Nino comes true.

Comment

Originally posted by Newtrader View Post
                      This number, 68, is lower than the lowest estimate, and I am afraid that some producers have reported less than the real ones. Next week, we might see a number higher than the highest estimate. This kind of trick has been played again and again this summer.
                      Since u already know the magicians tricks, what will be pulled out of the hat next Thursday???

Comment

Originally Posted by Newtrader View Post
                        This number, 68, is lower than the lowest estimate, and I am afraid that some producers have reported less than the real ones. Next week, we might see a number higher than the highest estimate. This kind of trick has been played again and again this summer.

Originally posted by Snowman View Post
                        Since u already know the magicians tricks, what will be pulled out of the hat next Thursday???
                        Come to think of it, I've always wanted to be a storage facility meter reader . . . .

Comment

I see I missed so much while out of the country the last 10 days... maybe I shouldn't have come back yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X